If you are interested in joining any of these committees, contact the main office at
- Land and Construction – To coordinate property identification, project guidance, and family needs to build the finished product, “a simple, decent house in a decent community for God’s people in need.”
- Family Selection – The committee organizes and carries out application, interview, and selection processes. We find the families who fit the criteria of need for shelter, ability to make no-interest loan payments, and willingness to partner with Habitat for Humanity.
- Family Support – Works with families through sweat equity, home ownership education, home purchase process, adjustment to new responsibilities and continued partnership with the organization. The committee is responsible for planning, implementing and evaluating this aspect of the program.
- Church and Community Outreach – To raise sufficient money and create community connections as determined by the Board of Directors to fuel the needs of the organization in order that simple, decent housing can be built with Partner Families.
- Finance – The Finance committee meets monthly and reviews the financials provided by the Controller. The committee also helps in developing financial resources to enhance the program offered by ESTHFH.[/box]